Pillsbury Chakki Atta – 10kg/5kg
£11.99 – £19.99
- PURE AND NATURAL: Pillsbury atta is made from 100% pure and natural whole wheat atta.
- SOFT AND FLUFFY ROTI: This chakki atta flour helps to make soft, fluffy, and delicious rotis.
- NO MAIDA: The Pillsbury atta contains 0% maida and 100% whole wheat flour.
- GOOD SOURCE OF FIBER: This Pillsbury chakki atta is good for healthy digestive system and good source of iron.
- HEALTHY AND NUTRITIOUS: Pillsbury whole wheat atta is made of zero per cent maida and 100% atta, which makes it extremely nutritious since it’s packed with health benefits.
- Rotis made from Pillsbury Chakki Fresh Atta is a healthy option for those who prefer rotis and chapattis (Indian bread) to rice. As this atta or wheat flour is known to contain three parts of the whole wheat grain, you can be assured of wholesome nourishment when you are eating rotis made from this wheat flour. Pillsbury Chakki Fresh Atta has maize and soy along with five other grains like wheat. Whole grains like ragi and oats are also part of this wheat flour. The atta or wheat flour is a rich source of natural nutrients and iron, both of which are extremely good for your health. This is particularly useful for adults and growing children. Apart from dietary fibre, you will be getting your healthy quota of vitamins, minerals and plant-based protein from this food.
- Helps in easy digestion
- Supporting immunity
- Zero percent maida
- 100% pure and natural wheat flour
- Soft and fluffy roti
- Healthy and nutritious