EAST END CHANA DALL – 2kg
7 in stock
Chana Dall is a principal ingredient in Indian cooking, it is split yellow gram without the husk and is cooked in almost every Indian home due to its simplicity and flavour. Dal can be used with a wide range of spices and can be cooked using different methods.
- Sort through and discard any hardened kernels, etc.
- Wash in 3-4 changes of clean water.
- Soak in enough water to cover for at least 30 minutes.
- Replace water with fresh water, bring to the boil and boil for at least 10 minutes.
- Simmer for 40 minutes or until tender ensuring saucepan does not run dry.
- The True Taste of The East.
- (Split Yellow Gram).
- RE-CLEANED IN THE UK.
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS.
- Pack size: 2kg